AFCAT 2019: View here complete detail about the Application form, Eligibility Criteria & Important Dates. Indian Air Force Recruitment Hindi
AFCAT Recruitment 2019 for 163 Flying Branch & Ground Duty Staff – Direct Link to Apply!
The first cycle of AFCAT Recruitment for the year 2019 has begun for Flying Branch and Ground Duty Staff. Every year Indian Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to select most eligible and bright candidates to join Bhartiya Vayu Sena. If you want to have an adventurous career and are willing to serve your country then this is your chance. In this article you will get all the AFCAT Important Dates, Indian Air Force Vacancies, Air Force Eligibility Criteria, AFCAT Exam Pattern & Selection Process, Application Process and Direct Link to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019.
AFCAT 2019: Exam Overview
|AFCAT Exam Overview|
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Post||Commissioned Officers (Flying and Ground Duty)|
|Exam Stages||3 Stages|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AFCAT Recruitment – Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Application||1st December 2018|
|End Date of Application||30th December 2018|
|Date of Exam||16th & 17th February 2019|
AFCAT Courses Commencing In Jan 2020
|Ground Duty (Technical)||
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)||
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||
AFCAT Vacancy Detail
|Entry||Branch||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L) -32
AE(M) – 14
|AE (L) – 24
AE (M) – 10
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)||Admin – 15
Logistics – 09
Accounts – 11
|Admin – 11
Logistics – 05
Accounts – 07
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for Flying branch||–|
SSC – Short Service Commission
PC – Permanent Commission
AE (M) – Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
AE (L) – Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
AFCAT 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2020)
|1.||Flying Branch & NCC Special Entry||
|2.||Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches||
AFCAT Educational Qualifications
|2.||Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches||
Indian Air Force Salary/ Stipend
- Flight Cadet (Stipend) – Rs. 56,100/- per month during Training
- Flying Officer – Rs. 56,000 to 1,10,700 /-
AFCAT Recruitment Selection Process
Indian Air Force has a stringent selection process which includes following levels:
- Online AFCAT
a) STAGE – I
b) STAGE – II
c) STAGE – III
d) STAGE – IV
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2019
1. Online AFCAT
- If you have applied for posts other than NDA and CDSE, then you will have to appear for AFCAT.
- It is mandatory for you to opt for Ground Duty (Technical) Branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- The Online AFCAT Test will be Objective in nature.
- The language of the paper will be English only.
- You will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted from your score.
The exam pattern for AFCAT 2019 is given in the table below:
|Exam||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|AFCAT||General Awareness||100||300||2 Hours|
|EKT (Ground Duty Technical Branch only)||Mechanical||50||150||45 Minutes|
If you qualify the Online AFCAT, you will be eligible for SSB. The SSB is a 5-days selection process comprising four stages.
⇒ STAGE – I (Day 1)
- Officer Intelligence Rating Test.
- Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
If you failed to clear Stage – I, you will be sent back on the first day itself.
⇒ STAGE – II
In case you qualify STAGE – I, you would be eligible to appear for STAGE-II which would take 3-4 days. In these days you will have to undergo the following test.
- Psychological Tests (Written Test).
- Group Tests (Interactive Indoor and Outdoor Activities)
- Personal Interview
- If you have applied for Flying Branch, you will also have to appear for Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) Test.
⇒ STAGE – III
After qualifying STAGE – II, you will have to undergo Medical Examination either at Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bengaluru.
⇒ STAGE – IV
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) will prepare an All India Merit List based on your performance in the Written Test and AFSB Interview (Stage I + Stage II).
- If you find yourself in the All India Merit List, then based on the vacancies available in various branches/sub branches, you will be issued the respective joining instructions.
AFCAT Application Fee
|Candidates of all category||₹ 250|
|NCC special entry||No Fee|
How to Apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through AFCAT website – http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/ – from 1st December 2018 to 30th December 2018.
- Click on the Direct Link which is given below.
- Fill your Personal & Educational details very carefully.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, Signature & prescribed Documents.
- Verify the Information and Submit the Application Form.
- Take print out of the form for future reference.
- On successful submission, you will be directed to the Payment portal.
- Pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Alternatively, you can apply from the Official Website of Indian Air Force.
- Follow steps 2 to 7.
AFCAT 2019: Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Other Govt Jobs||CLICK HERE|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam