Summary: AAI Recruitment 158 Vacancies – Manager & Jr Executive Posts.www.aai.aero.AAI Posts and Vacancies.AAI Eligibility Criteria.AAI Selection Process.AAI Pay Scale.AAI Application Fee.AAI How to Apply.AAI Important Dates.
In this article
AAI Recruitment 158 Vacancies – Manager & Jr Executive Posts.www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the recruitment of 158 Manager (Engg.-Civil), Manager (Engg.-Elect), Manager (Operations), Manager (Commercial) Junior Executive (Finance) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-04-2016 to 24-05-2016 for Step-I of online registration, 25-04-2016 to 01-06-2016 for Step-II of online registration.
AAI Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 158
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Engg.-Civil): 67 Posts
2. Manager (Engg.-Elect): 48 Posts
3. Manager (Operations): 16 Posts
4. Manager (Commercial): 07 Posts
5. Junior Executive (Finance): 20 Posts
AAI Eligibility Criteria:
AAI Age Limit:
- For Manager: 32 Years
- For Junior Executive : 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates.
AAI Educational Qualification:
- Manager (Engg – Civil): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil
- Manager (Engg – Electrial): Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical
- Manager (Operations): Graduate in Science and full-time regular MBA of two years duration or Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Manager (Commercial): Graduate and full-time regular MBA of 02 years duration with Marketing specialization or Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Junior Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA full-time regular (two years duration) with specialization in Finance
AAI Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
AAI Pay Scale:
Manager (E-3): Rs.24900-3%-50500
Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.16400-3%-40500
AAI Application Fee:
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for OBC in the form of challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India only.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
AAI How to Apply:
Interested candidate may apply online with all important documents before 25 April 2016 to 24 May 2016.
Instructions for Applying Online –
- Candidates Airports Authority of India log through recruitment.
- Candidates carefully read the instructions. Fill out the online form with full details.
- All qualifying degree certificates should be scanned.
- Before applying candidates passport size photograph and signature scan to get hold of.
- A photocopy of the candidate printout of the online application form to keep.
AAI Important Dates:
|Start Date for Submission of Online Applications||25-04-2016|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-I of Online Registration||24-05-2016|
|Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at State Bank of India||27-05-2016|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-II of Online Registration and Closing of Registration||01-06-2016|