The Junior Executive exam of AAI conducted for various technical and non technical posts is around the corner and there have been many questions regarding AAI Junior Executive Job Profile And Salary.
In this article
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile
- Airport Authority of India as an Organisation:
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Electrical Engineering):
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Civil Engineering):
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Airport Operations):
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Information Technology):
- AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Finance):
- AAI Junior Executive Salary
- AAI Junior Executive Service Bond
- Start Preparing for AAI Junior Executive Now with our Specially Designed Mock Test Packages:
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile
The major question among the aspirants is ‘What is the job profile/role of AAI Junior Executive’. Before we give the answer to that we shall first know about Airport Authority of India as an organisation. This will help you get a better understanding of the role of a Junior Executive in Airport Authority of India.
Airport Authority of India as an Organisation:
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India.
- It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
- It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
- AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations.
- AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 89 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Electrical Engineering):
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Electrical Engineering is centered around executing maintenance and smooth running of the Electrical Infrastructure and includes tasks such as:
- Maintenance of all the electrical equipments.
- Reading design specifications and technical drawings.
- researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data.
- Servicing equipments on a regular basis.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Civil Engineering):
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Civil Engineering is centered around executing maintenance and construction of structures , runways etc. and includes tasks such as:
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing project resources.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Airport Operations):
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Airport Operations is centered around airport operations activities and includes tasks such as
- Executing, assessing, evaluating, and coordinating airport operations activities
- Airport Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF), safety and security needs.
- Assist in enforcing airport policies and regulations.
- Acting on behalf of the Seniors in his/her absence, and performs related work as required.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Information Technology):
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Information Technology is centered around executing proper functioning of the Airport Traffic and its Control and includes tasks such as:
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation.
- Install and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults in the ATC.
- Solving technical and applications problems related to the ATC.
AAI Junior Executive Job Profile (Finance):
The Work of an AAI Junior Executive in Finance Department is centered around executing finance and account related works and includes tasks such as:
- Preparing financial statements.
- Maintaining cash controls.
- Preparing the payroll and personnel administration.
- Purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations.
AAI Junior Executive Salary
The basic pay is around 16,400.Apart from the basic pay, a Junior Executive is entitled to following emoluments.
- Dearness Allowance
- Rating Allowance
- Medical allowance
- Stress Allowance
- Consolidated Perks
The average salary can be approximated to 60,000 (may vary depending upon the place of posting)
AAI Junior Executive Service Bond
Bond amount/Bond Period will be intimated along with terms and conditions of appointment through your joining letter when you get selected. It varies for every department to management related decisions.
In case you break the said bond and leave AAI before maturation of the bond period, you will have to pay the bond amount.
On an average the bond amount is approx 5 Lakhs which is to be paid if an employee leaves before completing 3 Years with AAI.
Start Preparing for AAI Junior Executive Now with our Specially Designed Mock Test Packages:
- AAI Junior Executive Airport Operations
- AAI Junior Executive Civil Engineering
- AAI Junior Executive Electrical Engineering
- AAI Junior Executive Information Technology
Friends, this is it for AAI Junior Executive Job Profile and Salary. If you have any queries regarding AAI Junior Executive Job Profile, please drop them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.