This article will cover AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus and Books to Refer for the upcoming Exam of AAI.
AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus and Books to Refer
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the recruitment of AAI Junior Executive in various disciplines namely:
- Junior Executive Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Executive Civil Engineering.
- Junior Executive Information Technology.
- Junior Executive Airport Operations.
- Junior Executive Finance.
AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus and Books to Refer:
In this article, we will discuss AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus.
The syllabus shall include questions on General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General Aptitude, English etc. and questions on professional/subject knowledge of Finance as given below.
AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus:
The AAI syllabus of Junior Executive Finance covers the following topics:
1. Financial Accounting/Corporate Accounting.
2. Business Laws/Corporate Laws with Emphasis on Companies Act, 2013.
3. Business Organization and Management.
4. Income Tax Law and Practice/Corporate Tax Planning/Indirect Taxes.
5. Cost Accounting.
6. Financial Management with emphasis on evaluation of Projects, fund raising options,
working capital management, risk mitigation, strategies in general.
7. Auditing with special emphasis on accounting standards.
9. Financial Markets, Institutions and financial services.
10. Fundamentals of investment.
11. Working knowledge of computers.
AAI Junior Executive Finance Books to Refer:
You need to refer the following books for the Professional Knowledge Section:
- Financial Accounting For Management By N Ramchandra
- Industrial Finance By R. Vishwanathan
- Cost Accounting by Pillai & Bagavathi
Concepts Of E-Commerce by Adesh K. Pandey
- You can also refer any other book, if you have
Friends, this is it for AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus and Books to Refer . If you have any query regarding AAI Junior Executive Finance Syllabus, Please share it in the comments section below.We will be glad to answer them