AAI Junior Executive Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
AAI Junior Executive , more popularly known as the AAI JE exam will be held on September 18, 2016. Here are last minute tips for aspirants that will prove beneficial to their overall performance.
By now , most of your revision must be over. But in case there are still aspects of the syllabus that have not been revised (owing to the hefty syllabus), make sure to give them a thorough and focused reading before the exam.
AAI Junior Executive 2016 Specially Designed Mock Test Packages:
- AAI Junior Executive Airport Operations.
- AAI Junior Executive Civil Engineering.
- AAI Junior Executive Electrical Engineering.
- AAI Junior Executive Information Technology.
All you have to do is to concentrate, understand the questions really well, attempt the questions logically. All the questions you are 100% sure of, attempt them. The questions you’re 90% sure of , make informed guesses. The rest , leave them. Try and avoid negative marking as much as possible.
Do not commit the mistake of practicing questions for Professional Knowledge at this hour. Memorizing of formulas for solving questions will do you more harm than good. Whatever has been prepared by you till now, stick to it. Enhance your performance in the exam by concentrating on the aspects that you’re good at and which will help you to score well.
Peace of Mind
- A lot of aspirants indulge in the practice of keeping a pre-assumed cut off for themselves before the exam and stick to it while attempting the paper.
- Now this is not recommended. First of all, you’ll end up over attempting or under attempting questions in the exam owing to the ‘cutoff’ that you have kept for yourself.
- The composure before the exam will help you in focussing more in the exam.
- You will not only understand the questions well but also be able to attempt them in the given time.
Remember that no matter how many months you’ve invested in preparing , if you are unable to give your best in the exam center , it won’t be worth it. So remain confident and give your best.
All the best 🙂