748 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies issued by APSPSC
In this article
748 Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies
Name of the Post : Assistant Executive Engineer
Total No. of Posts : 748 Posts
Maximum Monthly Salary : Rs. 91450/-
Name of the Branch/ Discipline and No. of Vacancies :
1. AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department : 56 Posts
2. AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department : 41 Posts
3. AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 473 Posts
4. AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department : 63 Posts
5. AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service : 113 Posts
6. AEE (Mech / Agrl.,)in A.P Ground Water Department : 02 Posts
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : The age limit for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) posts is 18 to 40 years as on 01.07 2016
Age Relaxation : The relaxation of upper age limit as following.
1. Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months : 03 years.
2. A.P. State Government Employees : 5 years based on the length of regular service.
3. Ex – Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
4. N.C.C. : 3 years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
5. SC/ST and BCs : 5 years.
6. Physically Handicapped persons : 10 years.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE or a Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE (India) Examination in Civil Engineering.
The Selection for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer posts will be made through Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APPSC AEE Assistant Executive Engineer posts through the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 18.08.2016 to 21.09.2016.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/- towards online Application processing fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination fees by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years) candidates belonging to Telangana State and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from Examination fee.
Before filling application, you must read all instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification.
Last date for apply online of application : 21.09.2016
Latest Job Notifications