5 Points Every Government Job Aspirant Must Know is a must read article so that you become aware about how to crack the exam and land your dream job
Are you a Government job aspirant??
Well, let me answer it for you, Yes you are (Otherwise you would not be reading this article).
Okay next Question. Is getting a government job your biggest dream?
Yes it is. Then what is that that is stopping you from achieving your dream. The only thing that is holding you back is your awareness level.
In this article
5 Points Every Government Job Aspirant Must Know
Here is a good news for you. From now onwards you do not need to worry anymore. We have come up with this article so that you become aware about 5 Points Every Government Job Aspirant Must Know:
1.Select At least one Job (or a sector) as per your Preference.
You may not be aware but more than 1000 major job notifications are released every year, which means approx 3 notifications per day. Your first aim is to select the sector where you want to go. The major government sectors are:
- Banking (PO, Clerk and Specialist Officer)
- Insurance (AAO, ADO and Assistants)
- SSC CGL ( Approx 30 posts viz. Income Tax Inspector, Examiner, Tax Assistant etc.)
- UPSC ( Civil Services, Engineering Services)
- Defence (CDS, CAPF, AFCAT)
- Police (SSC SI ASI)
- Teaching (CTET, UPTET etc)
2. Keep Updated About The Upcoming Job Notifications:
As you already know that more than 1000 job notifications are released every year, which means approx 3 notifications per day.But it is not easy to track them all. You should update yourself with all the upcoming jobs so that you don’t miss applying for your Dream Job.
3. Analyse the Exam Syllabus and Pattern
Till this point you have decided a job that you want to prepare. You are also tracking its notification. But the major thing is still left. Before cracking any Exam (Or even thinking about cracking it) you must know the odds of the game. Analyse the exam syllabus and the pattern as thoroughly as it is possible. No matter if it takes 1 Day or the whole week.This is the start of your journey and it needs to be perfect
4. Check your Level by Giving a Mock Test
This is something that most of the aspirants forget or skip. The reason being they don’t know how crucial it is. It is just like driving a car without checking the Brakes and Petrol Tank. You will never come to know when you will be exhausted if you don’t take a mock test at this stage.
5. The final Phase: Strategise, Study and Get Selected
The final phase as you all know is the preparation phase. But the preparation needs to be backed by a proper strategy.
- If exam has both prelims and ,mains, then your strategy should be to first complete the prelims part and then go to mains.
- If exam is only after 1 month,you need to have a proper 30 day plan covering the entire syllabus (Not possible? Okay Almost the syllabus. You can leave few unimportant things).
- This is the place where you need to have a mentor, who can help you strategize the preparation. Also you can ask your doubts (which are inevitable, if you are preparing thoroughly)
Friends this is it for all for 5 Points Every Government Job Aspirant Should Know. If you have any queries/questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.