39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017. Indian Army will be issuing the recruitment notification for Tradesman Mate, Fireman Posts. After the 39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam 2017 advertisement is out, you should start preparing for this year’s paper. Each year the number of aspirants keep increasing and the competition becomes stiffer. This year is no different. The examination will be in following process i.e. 1. Written Examination. and 2. Skill Test. 3. Trade. 4. Physical Test.
Candidates who will qualify in Written Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Skill Test and shortlisted candidates in the Skill Test will subsequently be called for Trade Test and Physical Test.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Highlights
|Name of the Department
||39 Field Ammunition Depot (FAD)
|Name of the Post
||Tradesman, Fireman Jobs
|No. of Vacancies
||Will Update Soon.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam 2017: Official Pattern
As per the official exam calendar issued by Indian Army in earlier this year, the 39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam will be held from October or onwards. The competition will be neck to neck so please get familiar with the exam pattern, syllabus and the best books and resources available.
Stages of the 39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam 2017
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: Written Exam (2 hours)
The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual ie English & Hindi as under:-
|General intelligence and reasoning
Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by Indian Army. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by Indian Army depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the next stage.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: Salary Package
||Rs 18000/- in Level-1 (18000- 56900)
||Rs 19900 in Level-2 (19900- 63200)
39 FAD Bharatpur Fireman Tradesman Exam 2017 Syllabus
The 30 Field Ammunition Depot Bharatpur Tradesman Fireman Syllabus includes various topics.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: Numerical Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- LCM & HCF.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Shapes & Spatial.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Data Handling.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Pedagogical issue.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: General English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Verbal Ability.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Games.
- Statements and Assumption.
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol.
- Logical Problem
- Theme Detection.
- Making Judgment.
- Verbal Classification.
- Matching Definitions.
- Logical Deduction.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Exam: General Awareness
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- International Events and Relations.
- Socioeconomic, Cultural and Political History of your state with particular emphasis on your state Statehood Policies, Social, Physical and Economic Geography of India.
- Social and Physical, Economic Geography, and Demography.
- Society, Heritage, Culture, Arts, and Literature.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Environmental issues.
- Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Political System.
- Governance and Public Policy.
Best Books Recommend by Toppers